RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Children are admitted at the beginning of a session in nursery section. Admissions in other classes are subject to vacancies.
- Parents are needed to fill in the admission forms in the school.
- At the time of admission, photocopy of the Birth certificate issued by the corporation / Municipality attested by a gazetted officer is mandatory.
Blue Check shirts with blue trousers, blue tie,black shoes and white socks with blue border
Regulations for Boys’ uniform:
- Blue Check shirts with blue trousers and blue Tie
- Black shoes and White socks with blue border
- Game Dress: House T-Shirts with white trousers and plain white Keds with white plain Socks
- Hair should be normally trimmed
- Cardigans for Juniors and Blazers for Classes VI to XII
- No fancy watches are allowed
Blue Check shirts with blue shirts knee length,blue tie, black shoes (ballerina type) and white socks with blue border
Regulations for Girls’ uniform:
- Jewellery, nail polish, fancy hair bands, clips and mehendi are not permitted. Round, plain black hair band is permitted. Fancy watches are not allowed.
- Hair should be neatly tied into plaints (if long) or let loose (if short)
- Blue Check shirts with blue shirts knee length and Blue Tie
- Black shoes (ballerina type) and White socks with blue border
- Game dress: House T-Shirts with white divided shirts and plain white Keds with plain white Socks
- Students will not be allowed to leave the school campus during school hours without permission from the Principal.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the school premises.
- Any damage to school property, specially the smart boards must be made good by the students concerned.
- The students must always speak English in the school campus and maintain discipline.
- Children must attend school regularly and on time. 75% Attendance is the minimum criteria to appear in the Final Examination.
- Students are required to be present on the last day and re-opening day of long vacation.
- The period of leave with reason should be recorded in the leave record page of the diary by the parent. In case of illness, a medical fitness certificate must be attached with the application at the time of joining school.