RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Children are admitted at the beginning of a session in nursery section. Admissions in other classes are subject to vacancies.
- Parents are needed to fill in the admission forms in the school.
- At the time of admission, photocopy of the Birth certificate issued by the corporation / Municipality attested by a gazetted officer is mandatory.
Regulations for Boys’ uniform:
- Students should wear clean, ironed and complete uniforms daily.
- Students should maintain the proper dress code during winter.
- No fancy watches, bangles to be worn.
- Hair should be normally trimmed. Coloring of hair and Fashionable hairstyles are strictly forbidden
- Students are strictly forbidden to wear gold ornaments in the school. If they do so ,it will be confiscated.
- Game Dress: House T-Shirts With Black Track Pant With House Colored Stipe And Plain White Keds With White Plain Socks.
Regulations for Girls’ uniform:
- Students should wear clean, ironed and complete uniforms daily. Students Should Maintain The Proper Dress Code During Winter.
- No fancy watches, bangles to be worn, growing of nails and using nail polish is forbidden.
- Mehendi is not ,under any circumstances ,permitted in the school.
- Students are strictly forbidden to wear gold ornaments in the school. If they do so ,it will be confiscated and also more than one pair of ear-stud is not permissible.
- Game dress: House T-Shirts With Black track pant With House Colored Stipe And Plain White Keds With White Plain Socks
- Students will not be allowed to leave the school campus during school hours without permission from the Principal.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the school premises.
- Any damage to school property, specially the smart boards must be made good by the students concerned.
- The students must always speak English in the school campus and maintain discipline.
- Children must attend school regularly and on time. 75% Attendance is the minimum criterion to appear in the Final Examination.
- Students are required to be present on the last day and re-opening day of long vacation.
- The period of leave with reason should be recorded in the leave record page of the diary by the parent. In case of illness, a medical fitness certificate must be attached with the application at the time of joining school.